Between your Palm and the Throttle and Palm and the Tarmac: TRG2 has always offered reliable Grip and Protection for a long time. Normally a racer's favorite is also preferred by hardcore highwaymen who look for maximum protection.
Carbon Kevlar® Reinforced Knuckle (by Shoeller/Keprotec)
- Knuckle Under Pad for Extra Comfort+Protection
- Carbon Dotted Pinkie Finger Protection
- Carbon Dotted in Thumb Finger
- Triple Strap Wrist Closure
- All round wrist Protection
- Carbon Protective Air Vents Knuckles
- Wipe Strip
- Stretching Leather Panels @ Wrist | Finger
Nobody can or should assure you a perfect fit while buying online, however if you have no clue about gloves sizing then the below steps should give you a fair idea.
Measure from Tip of Middle Finger to Edge of Palm.
[ Size=Cms ] [ S=17 | M=18 | L=19 | XL=20 | XXL=21 ]
Measure circumference around the widest part of your palm over Knuckle, exclude the thumb and keep it stretched away.
[ Size=Cms ] [ S=20 | M=23 | L=25 | XL=28 | XXL=30 ]
If measurements are showing about the same size, then that could be your size.
If the readings are pointing to upto 2 sizes apart then it is advisable not to purchase it online.
Also please note that fit will vary depending on the model of gloves.