To ensure your waterproof case is working make sure to follow the below mentioned instrutions
- A waterproof test is mandatory prior to the assembly to ensure the seals of the case are functioning correctly.
- Make sure to inspect all seals each and every time you open the case.
- Perform the waterproof pre-test after drops or bumps to ensure the case is still working properly.
- The waterproof case is designed to be submerged repeatedly up to a depth of 8inches for upto 30 minutes.
- Make sure the case is tightly closed before you submerge the case in water.
Disclaimer: Rynox will not be liable for any loss of personal belonging such as GPS devices/ Mobile Phones caused due to incorrect mounting, falls, accidents, fire, thefts.